15 funny facts about life
Yes, you presume correct. I will be randomly spewing facts that are hilarious, bizarre, and outrageously unbelievable. Why? Simply because it is educational, and maybe someday in life you will come across an event where you WILL need to know the answer to such random questions.
No, don’t think so? Well, remember in high school when you asked your math teacher what is the purpose of learning algebra, calculus and all of that gibberish? And he replied, one day in life you WILL use it. Well to that day in life, here are a few references so you may have some facts to go with your equations. Enjoy amigos!
- The majority of suicides occur on a Monday. – It is a fact, everyone HATES Mondays.
- Dentists recommend that you keep your toothbrush at least 6 feet away from a toilet. – Or else!
- In the past, when a clan no longer wanted a member in it, they burned down their house, hence today’s term “to get fired” – Trump really hates his clan members…
- The most children born to one woman was 69, she was a peasant who lived a 40 year life, in which she had 16 twins, 7 triplets, and 4 quadruplets –now that’s a lot of babies!
- The average human will accidently eat 8 spiders in their life, oft times while sleeping. – So sleeping with a face mask!
- If you keep a goldfish in the dark, it will eventually turn white. – Off to Petco I go tomorrow, I have got to see this!
- On average, people who use their right hands live 9 years longer than people who use their left. – Yeah! Righties rule!
- The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated. - Did taxpayers pay for this research??
- American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating 1 olive from each salad served in first-class.
- Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning. – This is a good one!
- It is physically impossible for you to lick your elbow.
- Walt Disney was afraid of mice. – How ironic…
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married. –Sad.
- Turtles can breathe through their butts. – Well, well, well… ok ya got me, no comment.
- A snail can sleep for three years. – That’s one lazy slug…
Almost everyone who reads this will try to lick their elbow.
You need to know this… you just MIGHT need the answer someday…
By Mila Braz